Get the Perfect Pedicure with Shaun Leon Beauty
We have been on a campaign to fight dryness since Shaun Leon's founding. Being ashy is never an option, especially when it comes to our feet. It’s sandal season and pampering shouldn’t stop at your ankles, so let’s get those feet ready for their close up. Here is how you can give yourself a pedicure in the comfort of your own home:
- If you have on polish, remove it so you can start with a clean canvas.
- Soak your feet with our Herbal Bathing Tea.
- Then exfoliate, it’s so important to get all the dead skin off your feet with Softest Ever Body Polish.
- Clean feet with Apothecare bar soaps.
- Trim and file nails into the desired shape and length.
- Cuticle care is important, start by applying Softest Ever Body Oil to cuticles and gently push it back.
- Buff nail bed gently with a buffer block, be careful not over buff to avoid thinning out your nailbed.
- Moisturize your feet with Softest Ever Body Butter Mega.
- Finally, finish up with the nail color of your choice.